Anastasia Cassella-Young’s “Justice is Served” is the sequel to “Murder, Secrets and Injustice in a Small Town”. Her main character finds himself in the same predicament as the main character of ‘Murder, Secrets and Injustice in a Small Town’, except this young man stands up for his woman. In standing up for her he finds out that without money and “bigwigs” to help you hide your secret you get served “justice” so is this truly justice served? A small town where injustices regarding murder were once known to happen won’t allow it to happen again. What happens when you have no money to pay off witnesses and police? What happens when there is just you against the world? In small town Cherryfield, Maine, where rumors run rampant, who do you believe and when do you believe? Romance, murder and mayhem abound in this tale of justice “but is it truly justice? Follow Ana in her struggle for strength and romance in this unforgiving tale of justice.
Thank You For Visiting
Most Viewed Posts
- Broken Trust
- Who is Depressingly Anonymous?
- The Seiners by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- Love at First Sight? by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- Justice is Served by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- Two Sides of a Bi-polar Survivor by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- Whose Opinion Matters Then?
- Anastasia’s Mind Fog by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- Home Cures for Health & Special Household Quick Tips by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- Near Death
- Stalk Or Be Stalked by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- The Rogue Bear & Other Short Stories by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- Letter to My Brother by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- Murder, Secrets And Injustice In A Small Town by Anastasia Cassella-Young