Anastasia Cassella-Young’s book, ‘Two Sides of a Bi-Polar Survivor’ shares the promiscuousness and manic side of a bi-polar survivor & the depressive, suicidal side. Read about the pendulum of happy & sad times as this illness rears its ugly head. The situations described herein are real. She can’t and won’t allow them to happen to her again. Not everyone survives this illness; because as hard as it is to diagnose it is even harder to live with. You must read about Ana’s life to appreciate what she & other survivors endure. What exactly is a “survivor”? Many, many families deal with this with loved ones in their lives. The illness not only takes a toll on its intended victims, but on the family and friends as well. Not everyone with this illness is a survivor. Many survivors will acknowledge that what Ana has gone through they too have experienced. Are you a “survivor” or do you know of one?
Thank You For Visiting
Most Viewed Posts
- Broken Trust
- Who is Depressingly Anonymous?
- The Seiners by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- Love at First Sight? by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- Two Sides of a Bi-polar Survivor by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- Justice is Served by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- Whose Opinion Matters Then?
- Anastasia’s Mind Fog by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- Home Cures for Health & Special Household Quick Tips by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- Near Death
- Stalk Or Be Stalked by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- The Rogue Bear & Other Short Stories by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- Letter to My Brother by Anastasia Cassella-Young
- Murder, Secrets And Injustice In A Small Town by Anastasia Cassella-Young